Dungannon Truck Run is back again! Save the date 7th April 2019.
Date: Sunday 7th April 2019.
Gates open: 9.30am.
Truck Run Rolls: 1.30pm.
Location: Dungannon Mart (Granville), Co. Tyrone, BT70 1NJ.
Back again for 2019! Sporting Hearts most popular event is in it’s 16th year!
Everyone Welcome! 🚛 🚚 💨 💨
- Start/Finish: Granville Mart, Dungannon, BT70 1NJ
- All participants must be fully insured and carry an appropriate licence.
- All participants must follow the rules of the road.
- Please follow instructions of Truck Run/Sporting Hearts Marshall’s.
- Marshall’s do not stop traffic.
- No speeding or overtaking, please.
- Please leave a space between you and the vehicle in front of you to allow other road user’s the freedom of the road.
- Please show due care and attention at all times to other participants and road user’s.
- Please have a safe and enjoyable day and enjoy the craic!
Proposed Outward Route:
Going left on exiting Granville Mart – A4 – M1 – off @ junction 14 (Coalisland) via Ballynakelly Road
– through Coalisland – Stewartstown via B520 – Tullyhogue – A29 R’About (Cookstown)
Taking 3rd exit off A29 R’About – Main Street (Cookstown) – Moneymore Corner Mini R’About
1st exit – (Morgan’s Hill Road) – to Traffic Lights(Straight through) – Westland Road – Drum Road
left after Glenavon House Hotel – Sandholes Road – A29 R’About – 3rd exit (Dungannon Road)
Turning off Dungannon road @ Tullycullion (Right Turn) – Donaghmore – Castlecaulfield –
– Parkanaur Road – Left after Parkanaur Forest Park Entrance – Ballygawley Road –
Mini R’About (Murdock’s) – Mini R’About – Newell Road – Mini R’About – Quarrey Lane –
Main R’About – 5th exit (Thomas Street) – Dungannon Town Centre – Scotch Street –
turning right (George’s Street) – turning left William’s Street – Traffic Light’s (Holmes) – turning
right – Mini R’About – 1st left – Murdock’s R’About – Granville (FINISH)!